Account Coordinator: Greenville, SC
Support the Account Executives in all aspects of providing customer service from quote entry to order fulfillment for all projects and orders created.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Create quotes for Account Executives verifying ship to address and sales tax for the ship to location and line items.
- Verify the proper paperwork and information is submitted to enter an order into Netsuite.
- Place order in Netsuite, issuing and submitting purchase orders to vendors – some electronically.
- Create and maintain order folder.
- Receive and verify acknowledgements confirming product, pricing and shipping information.
- Resolve discrepancies with the order informing project manager and salesperson on any discrepancies creating Cost of Sales form if necessary.
- Process purchase order changes in Netsuite so that the Purchase Order matches the acknowledgement once issues resolved.
- Maintain order status reports daily.
- Review receiving paperwork each morning and record in Netsuite and on the Order Status Report.
- Follow up on damaged or shortages with the manufacturer, ordering replacement product if needed.
- Handle Return Goods Authorizations to ensure proper credit is received.
- Monitor Order Status report for open orders progress.
- Review delivery report daily.
- Receive punch item paperwork. Place order for punch items or review with salesperson and/or project manager.
- Work with Accounts Receivable to ensure timely billing of invoices to the customer.
- Assist Accounts Payable to resolve discrepancies with vendor invoices.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as requested.